Your Moody Blues Cruise, includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Moody Blues Cruise from Miami, FL on the incredible Celebrity, Eclipse!
- Two exciting ports of call, George Town, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Assigned seating in the main theater for The Moody Blues Concert as well as the Moody Blues Storytellers Concert.
- Assigned seating for select concerts in the main theater as well as open seating to the additional concerts on board.
- Two “Bonus Events”
- December 31, 2017 – THE NEW YEARS EVE BASH – Ring in the New Year on December 31, 2017 with a grand Classic Rock Concert and Dance Party at a location TBA in Miami, Florida. There will be NO COVER CHARGE for Moodies Cruisers. A Cash Bar will be available.
- January 1, 2018 – NEW YEARS DAY COLLEGE BOWL GAMES, MUSIC & BEER TASTING – Enjoy the New Year’s Day College Bowl Games, Special Music Performances plus a COMPLIMENTARY Craft Beer Tasting at a location TBA in Miami. Celebrate New Year’s Day, January 1, 2018 with your fellow Moodies friends!
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Incredible Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops! Details to follow soon.
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
*Your cruise fare does not include government fees and taxes. Mandatory government taxes and fees of $250 per person are additional will be automatically added to your reservation. In addition, standard Celebrity Cruises gratuities will be added automatically to your on board account. Fare also does not include fuel surcharges (if applicable), airfare, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty restaurants, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance, or any other items of a personal nature.